The Enistic Wall Switch is a simple over-ride switch for the Enistic energy management system.
It is a thin design that simply sticks to a wall or cubicle partition and provides simple, local on/off control for Enistic Smart Sockets.
Application & Features
- Used as an over-ride for the Enistic energy management system
- Simple stick-on design - no need to wire anything
- Can attach to walls or cubicle dividers
- Battery life indicator built in (battery lasts up to 4 years)
- Takes 1 x AAA battery (not supplied)
- LED indicators (hidden during normal operation) to indicate network activity
- Operating temperatures: -50 to +75 degrees C
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 16 mm
- Weight: 120g
- Network activity
- CE certified
- Zigbee network compliant (closed network mode)
- EMF certified
- WEE certified
- 2.4GHz ISM Band digital direct sequence spread spectrum transceiver.
- Hardware acceleration for IEEE802.15.4 operations.
- Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
- Can be configured to act as a ZigBee coordinator, router or end device
- Up to 4dBm output power
- Sensitivity up to -98dBm (1% PER)