- Measures the temperature and humidity of rooms, fridges, chillers etc
- Controls devices if set points are reached
- BMS integration
- Data logging & remote data logging
- Home and office energy management
- Automated control of other building management devices
Application & Features
- Readings sent to Energy Manager Online.
- Can be used with the Online portal or the desktop software.
- Using Energy Manager Online, email / SMS alerts can be created.
- When used with iBEMS or mini-iBEMS, can be used to trigger BMS rules when set points are reached (high or low).
- Encrypted communications for secure operation.
- Mesh networking for excellent range.
- Long battery life (Up to 2 years) in normal operation
- Simple “stick on” installation.
- Unique serial number embedded in each device for identification on network.
- Batteries 2 x AA Lithium Cells (1.5V each)
- Battery life: Up to 12 months if Lithium Cells used
- Power consumption (typical / max): 1 / 60 mW
- Batteries supplied - No
Measurements & Detection
- Temperature range: -55 to +125 °C
- Humidity range: 0 -> 100% RH
- Sensitivity: ±0.25 °C
- Resolution: Steps of 0.15 °C
- Nominal reporting interval: (During first power up) Either 5 or 20s depending on length of operational time
- Nominal reporting interval: (After 5 min) 300 s
Miscellaneous & Standards
- Standards: CE, EMF, LVD, WEE, ROHS
- Country of design / manufacture: UK / UK
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Size: (l x w x h) 73 x 73 x 25 mm
- Fitting: Stick on
- Weight: (excluding batteries) 150 g
- Storage: (min -> max) -20 to 50 °C
- Storage: (min -> max) 0 -> 60 % rel. hum.
- Operation: (min -> max) -50 to +125 °C
- Operation: (min -> max) 0 -> 80 % rel. hum.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Interferes with WiFi or Bluetooth: No
- Standard 802.15.4 / Zigbee Pro (“Sleepy End Device”)
- Maximum range between mesh nodes 45 m
- Maximum nodes per network > 1,000,000 nodes
- Encryption standard 128 bit AES