Real time energy measurement and remote switching.
This saves the standby power being wasted for these devices.This unit is designed to be used as part of an Enistic Energy Management System solution and is ideally suited for use within an office environment. This will send information to the Enistic Energy Manager about how much energy is being consuming every second so you can track how much is consuming every second / minute / day / month / year.
- Sends a real-time reading of power consumed every 10 seconds to Energy Manager Online or Energy Manager Desktop
- Flexible module for measuring and controlling individual appliances / circuits
- Allows you to see energy consumed by any connected appliance / circuit
- Remotely controllable by Enistic Energy Manager to allow the connected load to switch on and off
Application & FeaturesThe Smart Switch (DIN mount) is a DIN mountable Appliance Level Smart Meter and Control System that is designed to be wired inline into an existing appliance. Wire live, neutral and earth into the module and connect the live, neutral and earth connections to the device you want to manage.
- Reports power consumption to the nearest 0.1W every 1 second (or slower if needed) to Energy Manager
- Local control - simply press the red button to switch the unit on and off
- Controllable (on and off) from the Energy Manager to automatically shut your devices down remotely
- 13A maximum with surge protection
- Encrypted communications for secure operation
- Mesh networking for excellent range
- Unique serial number embedded in each product for identification on network
Switching and Electrical
- 13A switching with relay operation
- Locally switchable - press the "Program" button to switch on and off
- Surge Protected
- 110 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Standby power < 1W (typically 800mW)
- Live in
- Neutral in
- Earth in
- Switched live out
- Neutral out
- Earth out
- This product needs to be fitted by a qualified electrician.
- Reporting interval: 1 second (min) to 24 hour reporting.
- Typical reporting interval: 10s
- Electrical Meter grade power measurement to 0.1W accuracy.
- Size: 90 x 70 x 70 mm - 4 DIN
- Weight: 200g
- Zigbee communication with security code set for Enistic System integration only
- Maximum number of products per installation: 2 billion
- Mesh enabled with mesh repeating
- Encryption: 128 AES secure encrypted communications
- Auto discovery enabled
- 2.4 GHz operation. Does not interfere with WiFi networks
- Zigbee closed network operation enabled
- BS5733 (plug)
- CE certified
- LVD certified
- WEE compliant
Manufacture and Design
- Designed in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- UK, European and Worldwide Patents Pending