The Enistic 5-Way Smart Strip with surge protection is an appliance-level Smart Meter and Control System built into a useful 5-way socket.Designed to be used as part of a Enistic Energy Management System and ideally suited for use within an office environment as a simple replacement for traditional 4-way extensions typically found under desks. Simply plug in your computer, monitor, speakers, phone charger, etc, into the sockets and the 5-way will send information to the Enistic Energy Manager about how much energy is consumed every second.
- Measures energy consumed by attached devices in real-time.
- Ideal for measuring the energy usage of individual devices or staff members.
- Sends a real-time reading of power consumed every 10 seconds to Enistic Energy Manager.
- Simple wireless installation - plug in and go. Ideal for use in an office under a desk.
- Can be controlled remotely by Enistic Energy Manager, to switch power on and off.
Application & FeaturesThis surge-protected Smart Strip is ideal for use with a wide range of equipment such as PCs, photocopiers, printers.
- Report power consumption to the nearest 0.1W every 10 seconds to Enistic Energy Manager.
- Can be controlled by Energy Manager software, for example to automatically shut your PCs down each night or turn devices off remotely.
- 13A maximum with surge protection.
- Encrypted communications for secure operation.
- Mesh networking for excellent range.
- Unique serial number embedded in each product for easy identification on network.
Switching and Electrical
- 13A switching with relay operation
- Locally switchable - press the "Program" button to switch on and off
- Surge Protected
- 110 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Standby power < 1W (typically 800mW)
- Plug is fitted with a 13A fuse
- Size: 350 x 50 x 70 mm
- Weight: 400g
- Cable length: 1m
- 2.4 GHz operation. Does not interfere with WiFi networks
- Zigbee closed network operation enabled
Manufacture and Design
- Designed in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- UK, European and Worldwide Patents Pending
- Reporting interval: 1 second (min) to 24 hour reporting.
- Typical reporting interval: 10s
- Electrical Meter grade power measurement to 0.1W accuracy
- The power for the entire 5 way socket is reported
- When the unit is switched on and off all sockets switch at the same time
- Zigbee Pro communication with security code set for use with Enistic systems only
- No maximum number of products per installation
- Mesh enabled with mesh repeating
- Encryption: 128 AES secure encrypted communications
- Auto discovery enabled
- CE, BS5733 (plug), LVD, WEE
- EN61000-3-2:2006 + A2:2009
- EN60950-1:2006 + A11:2009