Save up to 50% energy usage with the new AirCon Energy Saver from Enistic.
Automatically and wirelessly power off air-conditioning units with AirCon Energy Saver. With timer options every 15, 30 and 60 minutes the AirCon Energy Saver will start to work the instant you have left the room and turn off after the selected time period. It can even power off two electrical devices at the same time thanks to the 2 Infrared Transmitters that work in different directions.
The AirCon Energy Saver is compatible with most Air-Conditioning brands and has a long lasting battery life. The small, elegant design is unobtrusive and will reduce your energy bill and reduce CO2 emissions - truly fighting the Global Warming battle.
Application & FeaturesFeaturing a high sensuality 360 degree dual element motion sensor, the AirCon Energy Saver has a 6 meter detection range and will send command to devices in a wide area. Running off two AAA batteries and communicating via Infrared means there are no wires to install and no complicated set-up. The AirCon Energy Saver also has an on-board switch so you can turn devices off manually.
- Voltage: 3VDC (2 AAA batteries)
- Size: 60 x 60 x 15 mm
- Detecting range: <6M at 360
- IR transmitting range: <6M
- IR transmitting direction: one in front and one on side
- IR learning code: 2 IR commands of most devices (stored in Flash
- memory – also if no battery installed)
- Mounting: optional Ceiling or Wall with screws or sticker
- Box include ECOsense device, 2 AAA batteries and Manual
- Works with IR devices that has discrete OFF command (one Power
- button on remote is not compatible)
- Not suitable for room with moving objects (pets, curtains in wind, etc.)
- Indoor use only